Transformco Home Services - Sears Home Imp Prod
The Lead Home Improvement Brand Ambassador, SCS is responsible for improving lead generation, managing location relationships including retail stores, supporting Field Marketing Managers with training, coaching, and field support of Home Improvement Brand Ambassadors. As the first point of contact (Greeter) to potential members, the Lead Home Improvement Brand Ambassador must be courteous and professional and maintain a high level of member service at all times including initiating appropriate dialogue to determine member needs, responding appropriately (rebut) to all member questions, soft objections or concerns and ultimately scheduling an appointment for the company s Sales Associates to sell the products at the member s homes.
Preferred Minimum Education
High School / GED
- Manages relationship(s) with location partners as determined by management including retails stores and serves as a liaison for Field Marketing Manager
- Provides coaching to Home Improvement Brand Ambassadors on lead generation, member service, and sales techniques
- Approaches and greets each member in a professional manner and thanks store members for their service as well as maintaining a general knowledge of the store layout in order to direct members to specific departments
- Communicates with the Member Assist Center (MAC) to generate leads that includes contacting the MAC with the member present to directly interact with a MAC associate
- Supports store sales events by handing out flyers to create member awareness of store promotions and special store events
- Coordinates, manages, and executes Special Events in stores as directed by management
- Performs administrative duties such as but not limited to time submissions, lead management reporting, and training documentation
- "Assists Field Marketing Manager in onboarding / training new Home Improvement Brand Ambassadors and knowledge exchange Initiatives "
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Ability to speak, read, write and comprehend English instructions and proper professional business language
- Ability to pass and maintain a United States appropriate Military Background
- Ability to persuade, with minimum selling skills
- Ability to be a self-starter, with the ability to stay focused on goals and be self-disciplined
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude while handling rejection
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must maintain state minimum required auto insurance
- "Ability to constantly lift, carry, push, or pull up to 20 lbs (frequently lift, carry, push or pull 50 lbs; occasionally lift, carry, push or pull 100 lbs) "
- Ability to work a varied work schedule to meet the needs of the business
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Sales Experience
- Accounting Experience
- Ability to communicate in spoken and written English and Spanish well enough to be understood by supervisors, co-workers, and customers
Job Code (SHC)
HS5501: Lead HI Consultant, SCS
2 - 5 Years Experience
Sears Req Type
Work-In Postal Code
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet.