Job Locations US-VA-Arlington
Category Healthcare ID 2020-68728 Location : Name Brookdale Arlington IL/AL/MC Location : Address 3821 Wilson Boulevard Location : Location US-VA-Arlington
Immediately Hiring CNAs for Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday shifts! 7a-3p, 3p-11p, 11p-7a
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of our associates, so you’ll receive competitive compensation and a benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile. The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health, financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
Why Join the Brookdale Team?
- We have a great spirit of teamwork and always improving as staff learn they have each other they can rely on.
- Our current associates are dedicated, hard-working, compassionate, and fun. We all enjoy what we do and problem-solve any challenges that come along so that we don’t get stuck in a negative cycle.
- Our culture is peaceful, playful, and positive. We don’t always have the best days, but as a team, we know how to make the most of every day so that our residents are cared for and each of us is happy coming into work.
- Brookdale is well-known in the community for promoting from within and with the size of the company the opportunities are endless for growth and development.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients, we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is through our benefits. Whether it’s with a 401(k) or an insurance health plan, we want to make sure you feel appreciated, and that your work is valued.
Brookdale has great benefits for both full-time and part-time employees!
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with matching contribution – Brookdale will make a matching contribution equal to 25% of your elective deferrals each Plan year quarter. Brookdale will not match your elective deferrals in excess of 4% of your Compensation each Plan Year quarter.
- Benefit plan package
- Employee Stock Purchase Program – Be able to purchase Brookdale stock at a discounted rate through payroll deduction.
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit – Save pre-tax money to pay for parking and transportation costs getting to and from work.
- Associate Compassion Fund – Nonprofit fund for associates, funded by associates.
- Associate Discounts – Including: Senior Living & Personalized Living, AT&T, Perks at Work, Dignity Memorial, FedEx, Ford, GE, Hotelogical, Nestle, Staples, Ticket Monster Perks, Verizon.
Have a passion for helping people? Whether you are starting your career or a seasoned CNA or you simply have the heart for helping people, then Brookdale is for you. Our Certified Nursing Assistant-CNA’s provides direct care to senior residents, assist in maintaining a safe environment, and provides a high level of care on a daily basis. Become part of our family, grow your skills and career, and have the satisfaction of helping make seniors’ lives brighter every day.
What it takes to be a Certified Nursing Assistant – CNA at Brookdale:
Our CNAs work with community management to provide seniors with personalized care, and give resident status updates at the beginning and end of each shift. Nursing assistants check in with residents, assist with dining and personal care needs, and perform vital sign checks and clinical procedures according to community policy.