ITS has a client in the Kalamazoo, Mi area seeking a 2nd shift Journeyman Electrician. This position offers full benefits.
Essential Job Functions: * Troubleshoot and repair plant electrical equipment and systems to resolution with no oversite.
- Obtain ordering data for parts: researching to determine replacement parts or equipment.
- Research using the web, manuals, calling vendors, or other means to aid in troubleshooting and repairs.
- Read and understand the plant procedures pertaining to the Journeyman Electrician position and apply these procedures to daily work activities.
- Mark up prints, procedures, or other documents with corrections and submit for revision.
- Complete and maintain all plant training required for the Journeyman Electrician position.
- Complete continuous training, internal or external, as needed to maintain a Journeyman Electrician state license.
- Interface with the plant's CMMS system. This includes, but is not limited to, printing work orders, procedures, or other documents related to the performance of the Journeyman Electrician position.
- Correctly utilize test equipment for troubleshoot and repair of plant equipment.
- Communicate with all departments to aid in scheduling, troubleshooting and the repair of plant equipment.
- Interface with the PLC systems to aid in the troubleshooting and repair of plant equipment, including the troubleshooting and repair of the PLC systems.
- Apply Quality Assurance and Food Defense policies to all aspects of the Journeyman Electrician position.
- Journeyman Electrician state license (Industrial).
- Experience in troubleshooting with an understand of troubleshooting best practices for manufacturing systems and equipment.
- Must be able to read P&ID's, electrical diagrams/drawings, schematics, loop drawings, and electrical schedules.
We Hire People