Angels on Call is a home care and home health provider throughout Pennsylvania, DC and New York. We are a proud member of the Honor Health Network and look forward to welcoming a new teammate to the organization!
Scheduling Coordinator Benefits
- *Competitive Pay
- *Medical, Dental, Vision and other Benefits
- *Uncapped Monthly Bonuses
- *401k with Employer Match
- *Mileage Reimbursement for any business travel
- *A great team and rewarding career!
Under direct supervision of the Office Manager, this position is expected to perform a variety of duties in the coordination of scheduling services for clients. The scheduling Coordinator is responsible for scheduling clients and caregivers in order to provide the highest quality service to clients with emphasis on creating extraordinary relationships.
Scheduling Coordinator Responsibilities and Duties
- Build relationships with clients and caregivers over the phone
- Meet and familiarize yourself with all new caregivers to enhance the matching process
- Create and maintain client and caregiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high quality matches and the development of extraordinary relationships.
- Monitor, mediate, and log all client and caregiver activity utilizing the software system.
- Follow up with all client and caregiver issues to ensure their problems are resolved.
- Enter and maintain accurate client and caregiver records in the software system.
- Enter client care plans from information provided on the service authorizations, review the care plan with caregivers, and exercise judgement in assigning caregivers according to patient needs/caregiver competencies and qualifications.
- Follow the responsive contingency plan that ensures 100% maintenance of Service Hours.
- Recognize and capture opportunities to increase service hours in scenarios to enhance and/or increase quality care.
- Responsible for answering the phone and handling the call appropriately or transferring/taking messages for the appropriate office staff member.
- Confirmation calls to new and existing clients to ensure ongoing client satisfaction.
- Assists the leadership team during audits and/or special projects.
- Participation in the after-hours on-call rotation as assigned is required.
- Participate in staff meetings, department meetings, team meetings, briefings, in-services, committees and other related activities as needed.
- Filing and data entry as necessary.
Scheduling Coordinator Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum age requirement of 18.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 1 year of related experience. Healthcare experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient PC skills. Microsoft Word, Excel and Access preferred.
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, quarterly, monthly and yearly work
- Professional telephone etiquette.
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
- Interpersonal skills that promote interdisciplinary collaboration and effective communication.
- Must have the ability to sit at a desk and listen effectively for long periods of time on the telephone
- Valid driver’s license and an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or Angels on Call requirements and is in good working order.
- Satisfactory references from employers and/or professional peers.
- Satisfactory criminal background check.
- Health screening in accordance with state law requirements.
- Excellent observation and communication skills.
- Able to prioritize multiple competing demands of time and attention.
- Promotes teamwork and is able to redirect “we” vs. “they” attitudes/statements.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision.
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling all obligations.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is preferred