Shift Managers are responsible for:
- Assisting the General Manager and Assistant Manager with all facets of the successful operations for an Arby's Restaurant.
- Providing a high level of leadership to the restaurant and the employees.
- Supporting the General Manager and Assistant Manager with all aspects of generating sales and profit growth efficiently and effectively.
We are looking for individuals with a desire to succeed and grow with a company, preferably with at least one year of restaurant experience and the hunger to move your career to the next level!
Additionally, candidates should exhibit the following behaviors:
- Strong people-oriented leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Drive and determination
- Sound decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Desire for personal and professional growth
- Thorough training program
- Opportunity to advance into management
- Flexible schedules
- Food discounts
- Pay increases as you master specific skill levels
- Ongoing performance evaluations
- Generous employee referral program
- Full-time benefits, health, dental, and vision
- Paid time off
Arby's is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This is a Franchise Position