Luxottica is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. Our wholesale network covers more than 150 countries and our retail presence consists of over 9,100 retail stores across the globe.
In North America, our wholesale business is the home to global brands like Ray-Ban, Oakley, and many of the top fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands include; LensCrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, Target Optical and Sears Optical. We are also home to EyeMed, the fastest growing vision care company in the United States.
Supporting over 4,500 retail stores in North America, a career in our retail headquarters allows us to stay in touch with the end customer and use their ever-changing behaviors and preferences to shape our offerings of the best eyewear and services.
The Manager of Store Excellence serves as a key partner to the Territory Leader (ZVP), Regional Managers and Store Managers in his/her designated area by ensuring a high-level of retail excellence through detailed observation, effective communication, and resolution facilitation. This position will primarily be responsible for validating the presence of Luxottica and Brand standards regarding the true status of the physical state and basic processes within a designated area through store visits. The Manager of Store Excellence will be responsible for continuously influencing the increased consistency of the essential Luxottica and Brand standards across all the Retail Brands within their defined geography (100-200 stores).
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducts store visits to observe and collect factual data regarding physical store standards, the customer facing experience, back room standards, and process standards
- Evaluates physical standards in areas of cleanliness, maintenance standards and other structural aspects of the store
- Appraises customer facing technology, marketing and branding to ensure directives are current and correct
- Assesses the storage room and back room, including the break room, for adherence to standards and compliance
- Provides reporting and feedback on store shrinkage, audit, and Policy and Procedure compliance
- Leverage data to identify trends and areas of opportunity to strategically influence increased consistency within Luxottica stores
- Consults with Regional Managers and brands to provide best practices and elevate complex issues
- Provides reporting and feedback to the brand field teams by completing store visit checklists
- Facilitates resolution by escalating issues and providing quick and clear reporting
- Conducts Business Evaluations
- Ensures company policies and practices are followed consistently
- Provides all reporting and issue resolution within agreed upon SLA
- Retail Management, Operations or Audit/Investigatve experience (5+ years)
- Strong Knowledge of Retail Processes and Procedures
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to collaborate with others
- Ability to quickly connect to others
- Strong analytical skills and ability to exercise independent judgment based on core principles and practices
- Excellent listening skills and ability to articulate findings
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s or equivalent experience
- Valid Drivers License and ability to travel
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.