Do you have a CDL Class A and want to get on the job training to be a Delivery Driver for one of the leading distributors in Virginia? If so, this is the job for you!
We are looking for a Full-Time Driver to join us in delivering beverage products to our customers. This position involves hauling cases of drinks to grocery stores, convenience stores and restaurants, departing out of Springfield, VA. Drivers are assigned to local routes that will have them home every night and all weekends!
To be considered for this position you must -
- have the ability to safely drive various vehicles
- have at least a valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License with a safe driving record.
- be able to lift and carry, including overhead lifting, 15-40 pounds or more on a repetitive basis during a 10 hour day with frequent bending, stooping, standing, kneeling, reaching, pushing, pulling and sitting
- be 18 years or older to apply
- be able to push and pull a 2-wheel dolly on a regular basis
- be able to effectively communicate, utilizing the English language in verbal and written form
- be able to use basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- be able to work with handheld computers
Powered by JazzHR