Duties include but are not limited to the following: * Create spreadsheets, sort, format, and create formulas, etc. as required
- Collate information from various sources to produce reports
- Research using the internet
- Proofread documents for grammar, content, clarity, accuracy of information, etc.
- Create concise correspondence which is understandable for a wide variety of comprehension levels
- Work with Accounting Department regarding billing issues
- Communicate with off-site employees and vendors (emails, phone calls, etc.)
- Perform basic administrative functions: filing, ordering supplies, sending/receiving faxes, mailing correspondence, scanning documents, etc.
- Learn two inventory software programs (Radiant Systems CounterPoint and Microsoft Dynamics Navision) and become proficient at running reports, customizing reports, downloading information into spreadsheets, and performing various functions in both systems (creating part numbers, reviewing part numbers already created for correctness, researching accounting issues, editing part numbers, etc.)
- Monitor purchases for compliance
- Confer with vendors to obtain product information, pricing, discounts, availability of product, invoicing issues, order status, etc.
- Create purchase orders
- Review invoices and associated paperwork
- Invoice customers with accuracy comparing to detailed internal reports
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Collect weekly cycle count data from various sources and compile and submit as directed
- Perform various administrative functions in support of contract compliance
- Monitor specific data in inventory software programs and perform corrective action (i.e. correcting nomenclature on part numbers, refining descriptions, etc.)
- Participate as member of wall to wall inventory team (may require short-term travel) if necessary
- Additional tasks/assignments may occur.
- Two (2) years experience in an office environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Inventory software program knowledge
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills with attention to detail
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver's license
- Experience in utilizing an Inventory/Point-of-Sale application to manage inventory
- A desire to make process improvements to benefit the company
- Ability to identify important information to emphasize in reports
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities
Sedentary work -Occasionally exerting up to 10 pounds of force by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling or otherwise moving objects. Work involves sitting most of the time; walking and standing are required only occasionally.
Sitting, Standing, Walking
Physical Requirements Other
Occasional driving to sites/storerooms is possible. Work is generally performed in an office setting.