We put these autonomous vehicles to work today with an emphasis on safety, reliability, and flexibility. We are passionate about making our customers successful in deploying end-to-end automation solutions and foster a culture of collaboration, active and open communication, integrity, and respect. The challenges before us are great, but we are a high-performance team driven to change how the world does logistics.
As the Engineering Operations Manager you will be responsible for the functions that support and complement the product development teams to improve the delivery of value to customers. You will build and lead a cross functional group that focuses on developer experience, internal documentation and training, support and diagnostic tools, and the production and development tools and infrastructure.
We are seeking candidates that are adaptable and able to wear many hats, depending on the situation. You will coach and manage your team to be proactive and engaged, surfacing opportunities for improvement in the developer experience and resolving them. You will work across the company with Product and Operations to ensure that they have the product information and data they need to deliver a great customer experience. You will have a high degree of ownership, a growth-oriented mindset, and a passion for enabling your teams, and Seegrid, to succeed.
What you’ll do at Seegrid:
- Lead software engineers responsible for maintaining the current, and creating the next, development tools and infrastructure to improve the overall developer experience at Seegrid.
- Lead software engineers responsible for the creation and evolution of tools and utilities that provide development and support teams the capabilities needed to efficiently view and/or quantify aspects of system behavior and diagnose issues.
- Lead technical writers responsible for capturing new product information through the course of development and creating internally-focused collateral for Product and Operations.
- Codify and promote product development practices that deliver frequently and predictably with high quality.
- Recruit and coach the members of your team; help them grow and succeed in advancing the team’s and Seegrid’s mission.
- You have a passion for supporting developer’s and are excited about collaborating with teammates across Seegrid to provide a wonderful developer experience.
- You have demonstrated experience in the design and implementation of build/test/release infrastructure.
- You have demonstrated experience as a technical leader of software engineering teams that have successfully delivered customer-driven software products.
- You are a strong verbal and written communicator and can lead content creators to produce effective internal product information.
- You thrive on a high level of autonomy and responsibility.
- You are comfortable working with geographically distributed teams.
- Work where you live. Preference for candidates in the eastern and central time zones, but all considered. If remote, will require periodic visits to Seegrid HQ in Pittsburgh, PA.
Seegrid is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Powered by JazzHR