Hours are 5pm-530pm - preferred
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Technology or a Science studies
2. A valid NYS License for Clinical Laboratory Technologist
3. At least 3 years of generalist experience
4. American Society for Clinical Pathology Medical Technologist (ASCP MT) certification preferred
1. Ability to meet hospital health requirements.
2. Professional in attitude, conduct, and appearance.
3. Relates effectively with patients, their families, visitors, and other members of the health care team.
4. Ability to accurately perform procedures in routine and emergency situations.
5. Work hours as assigned (any shift/day).
Frequent contact with nursing personnel, physicians, and their office staff, patients, equipment service personnel, and other hospital personnel.
Experience preferred, but not necessary.
WorkFit Medical, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
WorkFit Medical, LLC is committed to providing a work environment that is free from unlawful discrimination and harassment in any form. WorkFit Medical, LLC will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. If you are interested in applying for employment and feel you need a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the ADA, you are encouraged to contact us.
Powered by JazzHR