Travel packages are available, to include allowances for lodging, meals and incidentals. Maxim can assist with relocation, temporary lodging, and obtaining necessary state licensure and/or certification prior to contract start date!
For further information and/or to apply to this opportunity, please contact a Recruiter at or email your resume to !
- Must meet all minimum state specific requirements to provide School Psychologist services.
- Must have excellent organizational, and oral and written communication skills.
- Must hold an active, unrestricted Psychologist license in the state
- Must be able to work independently and to effectively handle multiple school assignments and the ability to work efficiently under minimum daily supervision.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Competitive (weekly) Pay
- Flexible Scheduling
- Direct Deposit
- Travel Benefits (as applicable)
- 24 hour on- call service
Salary Type: Yearly
Degree Required: MS/MSc
Position type: Part-Time/Contract
Work environment: Academic/Training Program
Visa sponsorship provided: No
Location: South Holland, Illinois, United States
By applying you agree to our
Columbia, Maryland, United States
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Heal...
© 2020 All Rights Reserved - AlliedHealthJobCafe.com is a registered trademark of MedJobCafe.com.