Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all in the U.S., 11 million employees who use its , and nearly nine million people who travel through daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $17 billion in savings from medical bill review for workers compensation claims, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at .
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage 10-12 concurrent implementation projects, partnering with internal teams and external hospital clients for the implementation of the contracted Midas solution(s)
- Serve as the client’s main point of contact for with responsibility for planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of projects.
- Responsible for developing the project charter, creating and updating project plans, hosting regular status calls, providing status reports and meeting minutes, monitoring project timelines, tracking issues and resolutions
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively and escalating and managing areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Some travel to hospital sites may be required to assess the scope, meet key project stakeholders, provide project status updates and discuss risks or issues.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree REQUIRED, preferably in computer science, business or healthcare
- 5 years or more of experience in a Project Manager role (REQUIRED)
- In-depth Project Management Institute (PMI) Knowledge Areas and demonstrated proficiency
- Direct experience in leading/managing client facing projects with knowledge of clinical interfaces (i.e., Cerner, Epic, McKesson, Midas, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Project,MS Office
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Excellent client relationship management skills
- General knowledge of healthcare business operations and technology systems.
- General knowledge Midas solutions.
- Credible presence with ability to establish and maintain trusted advisor relationships with assigned accounts, client stakeholders, and executive sponsors.
- High level of comfort with MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong planning, meeting facilitation and negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple concurrent project timelines, issue resolution and risk identification/mitigation
- Ability to effectively interact and influence executive project sponsors and project team (both client and internal)
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: . You may also .