Work in conjunction with Sales Team (Directors - Regional Managers - 3rd party Manufacturer's Representatives) to promote and sell Valtek / Kammer Engineered Products. This position is a focused high end - lead technical sales position. Develop and administer global customer alliances and partnerships by working with and establishing contacts at the very highest levels. Provide project management and assistance on large or strategic projects. Work with QRC manager and Reps to grow MRO and Aftermarket service and repair business.
Job Posting Category
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required
If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you're searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve's position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
Preferred Experience / Skills
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Sales and bookings for $18,000,000 to $25,000,000 worth of business.
- Training and management of independent representative sales force.
- Alliance manager for major business accounts.
- Manage order fulfillment.
- Responsible for conducting sales training (content, faculty, entertainment, and schedule).
- Responsible for organizing annual / quarterly territory control valve sales meetings
- Present, promote, and sell Engineered Products to major customers for severe service control valve applications (End Users / EPC's / OEM's / Fabricators).
- Provide technical assistance to sales team for Engineered Products and Severe Service applications.
- Meet Engineered Products key metrics (bookings / customer development) as defined by Sales Manager
- Provide Engineered Product training sessions to end users, sales team and other entities as required.
- Work closely with Engineered Products support team in Springville, Utah to develop new product solutions and drive application expertise.
- Drive to get our products specified in key applications where applicable.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering discipline or five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of experience in Technical Sales to Industrial Process Control related industries
- Ability to work efficiently and communicate productively with others.
- Requires strategic thinking, resourcefulness, and planning coupled with a drive for continuous improvement.
- Must be self-starting and provide the necessary structure, organization, planning, and effort to accomplish the business objectives of the corporation.
- Travel and be away from home up to 40% of the time.