We realize that our greatest assets are our best-in-class associates, which is why we’re dedicated to offering limitless opportunities for growth and advancement. We want to help you build a long-lasting career with Ferguson. Together, we can continue to lead the industry and help build our nation’s infrastructure from the ground up. Join our team today.
Ferguson is currently seeking the right individual to fill an immediate need for a Warehouse and Counter Sales Associate.
As a Warehouse and Counter Associate, you will:
- Pull and prepare orders for shipment
- Receive, verify, stage and stock all incoming material
- Ensure warehouse is clean, organized, secure and safe at all times
- Take customer sales orders
- Pick and consolidate orders
- Stock the counter area
- Build relationships with our customers and associates
- Light driving (pick-up truck) for deliveries
- A background in Warehouse operations, including shipping, receiving, delivery, and inventory is preferred
- Working knowledge of safety regulations and procedures
- Product knowledge or the ability to quickly learn it
- Forklift Operator experience is preferred
- Local market knowledge
- Great customer service and communication skills
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families—geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection and retirement savings. Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package which includes: medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal and holiday), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities and much more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.