You are the core of a values driven organization. You have an entrepreneurial spirit. You enjoy working as a part of well-knit teams. You value the team over the individual. You welcome diversity at work and within the greater community. You aren’t afraid to take risks. You appreciate a growth path with your leadership team that journeys how you can grow inside and outside of the organization. You thrive upon continuing education programs that your company sponsors to strengthen your skills and for you to become a thought leader ahead of the industry curve. You are excited about creating change because your skills can help the greater good of every customer, industry and community.
- Performs technical analytics related to advanced data analysis, data mining and source to target mapping.
- Creates and maintains complex context process and system diagrams.
- Work with remote groups such as vendors, other Nike facilities, and or departments to gather and document tactical requirements from the business.
- Conforms to standards, processes and policies.
- Applies global process standards to regional technology solutions.
- Works with system personnel to implement design.
- Participates in development of project plan/timeline.
- Provides input into project management.
- Communicates project status to management.
- Participates in change management at department and end user level.
- May create reports and consult on best practice configuration of systems.
- May configure packaged solutions to unique and complex business requirements.
- Communicate and document system changes to the business.
- Translate system functionality into business relevant language.
- Leads and participates in SME discussions.