The ideal candidate should have demonstrated clinical experience as well as an active research interest, as demonstrated by peer-reviewed publications. Applicants must be eligible for appointment at the Clinical Associate/Full Professor level at the with which Renown Health is closely affiliated. In addition, Renown Health collaborates with the in the largest community-based population health based study in the world ( ). The DRI also houses our regions only research laboratory focused on cancer susceptibility and the molecular genetics of cancer. Finally, we are affiliated with Stanford Healthcare for quaternary care.
Based in Reno, only 45 minutes from the beauty of Lake Tahoe and its many ski resorts, Renown Health is northern Nevada's largest and only not-for-profit locally governed healthcare network with over 7,200 employees. The main campus includes a comprehensive 808-bed acute care facility, a level II trauma center, a 93-bed children's hospital, the institute for Heart and Vascular Health and the Institute for Cancer, which received Gold Level Accreditation from the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons of the Comprehensive Community Cancer Program.
We now embark on a considerable expansion of our medical oncology section under the direction of new visionary Cancer Center leadership to enable patients to receive high quality, evidenced-based care while staying close to home. We have:
- A robust employed medical group (360 providers), which includes four radiation oncologists
- A thriving physician network which includes many of the area's most respected physicians from family practitioners to gastroenterologists and surgeons
- Extensive support staff in place
- Competitive compensation package with excellent health benefits including employer-paid short term disability
- CME Allowance, 401k w/match, paid malpractice with 100% tail Coverage
- Start-to-Work Bonus
- 7 weeks Annual Leave (inclusive of vacation, education, holidays)
To discuss this opportunity, please contact in-house Recruiter, Kristina Cleary, at or 775.982.3860
Contact: Kristina Cleary
- When making contact with the person who posted this opportunity, please tell them you saw their posting on PracticeMatch.