Industrial Sales Engineer - remote
A manufacturer of motors, actuators and ball screws is looking for junior to senior level candidates to grow assigned territory; maintain positive customer relations and provide appropriate feedback to management. Provide customer quotations and technical assistance to engineers, architects, and other professionals. Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods. Position is also required to perform field reports, weekly agenda and status reports. Engineering degree required.
- Achieves assigned territory penetration, growth, and sales goals by identifying and securing new accounts and by defending, retaining, and increasing the profitable penetration of existing accounts.
- Identifies market, competitive, and segment issues and opportunities in the assigned territory. Formulates a business plan and introduces sales initiatives that address or capitalize on situations and opportunities. Identifies sales opportunities and recommends effective strategies for conversion.
- Maintains effective oral and written communications to inform Sales Management on the status of accounts, segment plans, and programs in process; changing conditions, attitudes and requirements within the market place; competitive activities; and on unusual problems or accomplishments which might affect business results.
- Maintains professional relationships with key personnel to foster trust and influence opportunities. Maximizes sales effectiveness through lead generation, the communication and sharing of market segment information, the introductions and coordination of market segment programs, and attending trade shows. Expeditiously and effectively handles customer orders, complaints and requests for information and data concerning market segments, products, and capabilities, availability, prices, and bid expiration's.
- Acquires knowledge of users and distribution personnel to preserve existing business and enhance the introduction of new products. Establishes and maintains effective records to enhance planning and follow-up activities.
- Supports goals through the collection and communication of information related to competitive manufacturers, products, sales personnel, practices, and the major accounts they manage.
Keywords: Account Manager, PLC, Rotary, Power Transmission, Hydraulics, Hunter, Business Development, Motion control, CNC, Machine Tools, Industrial Sales, Motors, Ball Screws, Actuators, Bearings, Industrial Automation, Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical Engineering, Sales Jobs, Sales Force, Automation, Conveyors, Material Handling, Industrial Robots, Linear Motion Modules, Elevator Gearless
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
Liberty Personnel Services