iOFFICE, Teem, ManagerPlus and Hippo CMMS brands are one family, working together to serve thousands of organizations and their millions of employees around the world. We are creative, curious, and collaborative with a passion for inspiring the heart and soul of today’s workplace.
Create Your Own Future. Starting Now.
In the workplace of tomorrow, some of the most exciting jobs have yet to be defined. The future belongs to those who create it, and our team does just that each and every day. We’re constantly adding new features to our software that enhance the user experience, integrate with new technology, and help our customers make sense of their workplace data. If you’re a creative, curious, and collaborative individual with a passion for solving the kinds of problems that may not even exist yet, we want you to join us!
Senior Mobile Software Engineer Job Description:
If you are a smart and ambitious Mobile Engineer with a track record of getting things done and a passion for building great products, you would be a great fit on our development team. You should be able to hit the ground running and to be able to take ownership of projects. We have a fast-paced, fun, and engaging opportunity waiting for you at iOFFICE!
- Enjoy working with cool technology
- Are intellectually curious about technology and passionate about learning new things
- Enjoy mentoring and as well as learning from other team members
- Are skilled at diving into code to find and fix issues, add new features and improve performance
- Work well and communicate well with others
- Understand business needs and create solutions to meet them
- Are process oriented and are comfortable following an Agile software methodology
- Know how to build high quality software and take ownership
- Ionic / Cordova frameworks and native Android or Apple app development experience
- Released multiple applications on Google Play Store and Apple App Store
- Commitment to continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Experience writing Cordova plugins a plus
- 5+ years’ experience in software development
- Degree in Computer Science or related / equivalent work experience
- Database: SQL experience required (SQL Server experience a plus)
- Tools: Jira, Git, Slack
We're obsessed with helping create meaningful connections that enhance the employee experience and drive positive business outcomes. We believe our success depends upon us ‘Owning the Outcome’; always doing the right thing; being innovative and working as a team.
. . . . Our Tech. Our Team. Our World.
The iOFFICE team has an extensive history as innovators in the Space and Workplace Management Software realm. Our leaders were instrumental in founding the first-ever platform of this kind as a native SaaS offering. We were there from the very beginning but were never content with staying there. Instead, we’ve continued to advance our technology to keep pace with the ever-changing workplace landscape.
Powered by JazzHR