Greenfield of Spotsylvania is currently seeking full-time/part-time certified Medication Technician's (VA) to help support the medication program. The Med Tech is responsible for the administration of medications in a safe and organized manner and assisting with resident care. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to: administration of medications, documentation of medication administration, and resident care. The Med Tech does answer to the Health Care and Resident Care Coordinator and will communicate with the pharmacy on a regular basis.
- Current medication technician certification (assisted living) in the state of VA in good standing
- Exhibits a caring and compassionate attitude while articulating true concern for people
- Able to make responsible choices and decisions and act in the resident's best interest
- Six months experience in long term care or assisted living preferred
- Ability to read, write and speak in English
- Ability to prioritize, is flexible and organized
Greenfield of Spotsylvania
9300 Onyx Ct.
Spotsylvania, VA. 22407
Competitive wage & benefit package and career growth.
As a condition of employment with Greenfield Senior Living, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation.
Greenfield Senior Living is an equal Opportunity Employer.
Powered by JazzHR