The right candidate will have 5+ years of construction management experience on both large and small projects in a variety of asset classes including but not limited to Higher Education, Retail, Health Care, Multifamily, Senior Living, Transportation, Laboratories, Correctional, Waste and Water Treatment, Convention Centers, etc.
Founded in 2008, Path Construction is a Chicago based general contractor providing a vast array of construction services to multiple regions throughout the country. Our expertise is very diverse and includes experience on small and large projects of many different types, including but not limited to: healthcare, residential, transportation, water and waste treatment, convention centers, laboratories, correctional, and institutional. The main philosophy and strategy for the growth of our organization is to be on the cutting edge of all aspects of the construction process. Additionally, our unmatched customer satisfaction and, most importantly, the development and quality of our people drive our success. For more about us, please visit our website at www.pathcc.com.
Duties for Superintendents include:
- Responsible to lead and manage subcontractors.
- Oversee all phases of a construction project from initial planning to completion for either public works projects, or private commercial work in multiple industries.
- Safety Program Administration and Site Safety Responsibility.
- Customer Service Representation, and QC Program Administration.
- 5+ years of building and construction management experience
- OSHA Site Safety Experience
- Up to date with modern technology and display excellent communication skills
- Proven construction technical knowledge on site with understanding of each facet of a job (i.e. concrete, masonry, metals, wood & plastics, moisture proofing, openings, finishes, specialties, equipment, furnishing, conveying systems, fire suppression, plumbing, HVAC, electrical, communication, security, earthwork, exteriors improvements, utilities, transportation, waterway & marine construction, wastewater, demolition, etc.)
- General knowledge of construction principles/practices required.
- Strong work ethic and desire to work in a team environment and grow the company
- Must have a valid driver’s license and ability to travel may be required.
- 9+ years of building and construction management experience
- Associates/Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience such as commercial projects, hospitals, public projects, schools, multifamily, etc.
- Estimating experience a plus
- Working knowledge of project management process and software. (Microsoft Office and SAGE 300 CRE)
- OSHA 30 Hour Training
- LEED Project Experience
- Proven experience in multi-story construction.
For the right Superintendent, we offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical insurance
- Company cellphone and computer
- Travel reimbursement