The Human Resource Coordinator will be a key role in defining and building HR processes in this early stage company. The HR Coordinator will be one of the first hires on the team and will contribute heavily to building HR processes. She/he will be core to recruitment and onboarding processes for both corporate and field hiring. Building programs from scratch and improving existing workflows will be a part of the day to day. As Project Titan grows, this will be a hands-on colleague who readily jumps into any needed project. Serving as a liaison to our colleagues, supporting internal HR programs, project management of field recruiting events and administration of HR systems are all part of the role. This is a fast-paced position that will provide high quality development and growth in the HR domain.
- Acts as a key representative of HR for colleague requests and questions
- Manages new colleague onboarding, including HRIS entry, IT provisioning requests, and I-9 documentation
- Submits online investigation requests for new hire background checks
- Documents HR programs and processes, including but not limited to time entry, onboarding checklists, benefits enrollment, and expense reimbursement
- Assists with recruitment and interview process. Tracks status of candidates in ATS and responds with follow-up letters at the end of the recruiting process
- Schedules meetings and interviews, and coordinates recruiting events
- Performs clerical support functions as needed to keep the department organized and moving efficiently; files documents into appropriate colleague files
- Assists or prepares correspondence as requested
- Assists with processing of terminations
- Assists with the preparation of the performance review process
- Organized, systems thinker adept at understanding and documenting processes, and not afraid to suggest changes for improvement
- Flexibility in juggling priorities of a rapidly growing business, with excellent time management skills and a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced, high growth business, preferably healthcare related
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices and procedures.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field and/or equivalent experience
- At least two years related experience required
- SHRM-CP credential preferred