A Restaurant Manager is responsible for managing an Arby's Restaurant towards the attainment of agreed-upon Company goals and profits. Responsibilities incude:
- Manage all facets of the successful operations for one(1) Arby's Restaurant.
- Provide a high level of leadership to the restaurant and the employees.
- Oversee all aspects in generating sales and profit growth efficiently and effectively.
- Operate in accordance with Federal/State Laws, and OSM.
- Outstanding motivational and leadership abilities
- Must have restaurant management experience
- Previous restaurant experience a plus
- Positive mental attitude (PMA)
- Enjoys working with a team
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Drive and determination
- Desire for personal and professional growth
- Thorough training program
- Opportunity for advancement
- Food discounts
- On-going performance evaluations
- Full-time benefits, health, dental, and vision
- Paid time off
- Competitive salary, dependent upon experience
- Health/dental/vision, HSA, 401(k), gym reimbursement
- Company provides life insurance, STD/LTD, vacation/sick time, free meals while working/discounted meals when off work
- Access to pay on-demand (through DailyPay)
Click APPLY NOW to submit your application online!
Arby's is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This is a Franchise Position