Marco Fine Arts first opened in 1984 as a small studio in Gardena, California. Originally servicing the Southern California market, the company has continued to grow and expand business nationally. Marco Fine Arts currently operates a 250,000 square foot building in Austin, Texas. Over the past 30 years, we have become one of the largest specialty printing and publishing houses in the country; specializing in fine art reproduction.
The maintenance technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time position
- Fri- Sunday 5:30pm-6:00am
- AA degree in mechanical, electrical or industrial maintenance.
- Proven minimum 3 years’ general maintenance experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Forklift experience / certification
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
Health Insurance, 401k, Paid Sick Leave, Paid Holidays, PTO, and Floating Holidays