Develops and maintains code and associated test scripts to meet defined requirements.
Supports the planning of systems and development deployments as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards.
Evaluates the interface between hardware and software, operational requirements and the characteristics of an overall system.
Establishes and documents system parameters and formats, ensuring the hardware and software systems compatibility and coordinating and/or modifying systems parameters in terms of existing and projected computer capacity and capabilities.
Revises existing systems, testing functionality of the system to correct deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, data integrity, conversion, input requirements, and storage.
Provide the documentation, testing and maintenance of system updates, modifications and configurations.
Perform as a liaison with other business functions.
MANDATORY SKILLS: TOP SKILLS REQUIRED:
Must be comfortable working in a fast paced and highly visible environment with the ability to work across branch and organizational lines.
Must Have: one of the following: DoD approved certifications is necessary to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position: Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GCIH, or GCED. **
Required Education & Experience: High School/GED +20years experience OR Associates +15years experience OR Bachelors + 12years experience OR Masters + 10years experience OR Doctorate + 8years experience.
About Avid Technology Professionals
Avid Technology Professionals, LLC (ATP) is a premiere provider of software and systems engineering, and acquisition program management services for the community. ATP is actively seeking to pursue contract opportunities with other departments and agencies in the federal government, in state governments, and in the commercial sectors. Delivered by seasoned experts in the IT field, ATP solutions adeptly address the IT concerns manifesting in both the federal and commercial sectors.
The ATP Employee Benefits package includes:
- A Supportive and Equitable Working Environment that is both Stimulating and Challenging
- Competitive Hourly Salary
- Unique Employee Success Sharing Program that allows ATP employees to Share in Company's Successes
- Automatic Approved Overtime (as long as contract permits)
- Retirement Pay (401K); 100% company paid, immediately vested with Profit-Sharing Component
- Company Medical Coverage Plans - HMO, Open Access, PPO plans
- Company Dental Plan - widely accepted, comprehensive, and flexible
- Progressive Overtime Policy
- Flexible Spending Account benefit
- Lucrative Referral Bonus Policy
- Holiday Scheduling that Coincides with Government Holidays
- Robust Professional Expenses & Training Program
- Computer Allowance
- Internet Allowance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
Avid Technology Professionals