The right cultural fit is just as important as possessing the skills and qualifications for the job. Our core values describe our commitment to our work and each other: Aesthetics, Alignment, Collaboration, Compassion, Inclusiveness, Quality, Commitment, Empathy, Humility, Integrity, and Responsibility.
Here’s why YOU should apply:
- Competitive pay and benefits (benefits begin 1st month after hire!)
- 401K matching contributions
- Generous holiday (11 days) and paid time off
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Opportunity to work within a great team and in great buildings
- Prepare and perform all necessary repairs to vacant apartments for new residents.
- Respond to all service requests and on-call emergencies in a timely and professional manner.
- Diagnose, repair, and/or replacement may include, but are not limited to: HVAC (including filters, belts, and thermostats), windows, latches, screens, hinges, sliding glass doors, shelves, baseboards, mirrors and closets, cabinets, countertops, appliances, plumbing and fixtures, faucets, valves, pumps, garbage disposal, toilet, window treatments, ceramic tile, grout, caulk, electrical, roofing, walkway, asphalt, painting, carpeting, and drywall.
- Painting, carpentry, and drywall repairs follow RRP protocol as needed.
- Assist in maintaining the exterior of the property to provide curb appeal, upkeep of grounds of community, including snow removal.
- Complete work order requests in a timely manner and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Provide preventative maintenance for all buildings’ systems, equipment, and components.
- Be aware of all utility meter cut-offs, apartment and fixture cut-offs, and sewer cleanouts.
- Be available for weekend work, on-call rotation, and emergency service call duties.
- High School diploma or GED; trade school and/or Industry-Trade certifications/Degrees (NAHMS, CAMT, OSHA, HVAC) preferred.
- Minimum of two years of multi-site, multi-family, multi-property type operational management experience — preferably with a portfolio of properties that contain a mix of residential property types or a comparable role in hotel/resort/retail management.
- Must demonstrate a minimum of two years of advanced hands-on experience in one or more trades — plumbing, HVAC, boiler, carpentry, appliance, and electrical repairs.
- Child abuse clearances and background check required.
This position is very active, with occasional lifting and/or moving of items up to 80 pounds. Frequent exposure to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts, and vibration. Occasional outside weather condition exposure. This job may include evening, weekend, and holiday hours, to support emergency repairs.
If this sounds like a fit for your passion, skills and experience, we look forward to hearing from you. Please visit our website to learn more about Trek Development Group:
Powered by JazzHR