One Stop Staffing Solutions, we are staffing and recruitment agency which specialize in matching healthcare professionals with short term/long term/ and permanent placement careers. We are searching for a few experienced nurses' which have experience working in Skilled nursing/Rehabilitation/Assisted living facilities. We believe in a work-life balance so employees can have a quality of life outside the workplace. We have referral & employee incentives!
Job Summary 12 weeks contract night shift
Shifts Available: 6:00 PM - 6:00 AM ( 1 Opening )
The LVN/LPN position will entail working in an elderly skilled nursing home facility on the floor in a unit/wing/section.
The LPN, under the direction of a Registered Nurse, will provide patient care, in an atmosphere sensitive to each person’s physical, emotional, social, and spiritual needs. Functions within the standards, policies, procedures, and guidelines of the Organization. Under RN’s direction, completes admissions/discharges, medication administration/M.A.R.S., supervise CNA / STNA staff, resident care on assigned section.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assists in meeting goals and initiatives for skilled nursing home; such as, but not limited to practical nursing duties.
- Assists in training/orientation of associates as directed by the Clinical Educator.
- Safe Practice: Maintains a safe environment for the patient.
- Maintains sterile techniques.
- Compact or South Dakota LPN license
- Graduate of a Practical Nursing program and passed NCLEX in state of licensure.
- 12 months skilled nursing/long term care facility.
- Experience with behaviors recommended.
- Be enter for monthly drawing (no call outs & no tardiness) Gift Card or Movie Pass
- Professional development opportunities
- Full benefits Medical.Dental, Vision day 1 optional
Powered by JazzHR