Bring your talents to an industry leader in medical technology and healthcare solutions - we're a market leader and growing every day. You can be proud to sell medical technologies that are rooted in our long history of mission-driven innovation. Our expanding portfolio delivers measurable clinical and economic value - and opens doors. You will be empowered to shape your own career. We support your growth with the training, mentorship, and guidance you need to own your future success. Together, we can transform healthcare.
Join us for a career in sales that changes lives.
A Day in the Life
At Medtronic, the Enabling Technologies (Neurosurgery) Sales Representative has the responsibility and authority to sell all Medtronic Surgical Technologies products to hospitals, physicians and other approved customers within the geographical limits of their territory to attain established quotas and sales objectives.
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned:
- To conduct face-to-face sales calls with physicians, nurses and other key purchase influencers in the sales territory to demonstrate, in-service and sell Medtronic Surgical Technologies capital and disposable products.
- Responsible for the successful execution of Sales Action Plans. This will necessitate use of own vehicles and transportation of some heavy pieces of inventory.
- To plan, strategize and successfully execute sales calls to all relevant hospital departments, outpatient surgery centers and doctors' offices in the territory.
- Work or attend meetings and courses inside and outside the territory.
- Provide support and service to clinical personnel as it relates to the Products in a surgical environment.
- Keep and maintain any company owned property and inventory in good working condition.
- Report competitive activity within the territory to the Region Manager, and maintain all records and reports as requested in a timely fashion.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Comply with the Medtronic Surgical Technologies Quality System.
- Bachelor's Degree AND 5 years of sales experience with 3 of those 5 years in medical sales; or
- Bachelor's Degree AND 3 years of Medtronic RTG (Pain, Brain or Spine) Clinical Specialist or Sales Rep I experience plus 2 years of additional prior clinical or medical sales experience.
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let's work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients' lives. Help us shape the future.
Physical Job Requirements
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. For Office Roles: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Contact your manager or local HR to understand the Work Conditions and Physical requirements that may be specific to each role. (ADA-United States of America)
- Posting Date: Nov 13, 2020
- Travel: No