We are currently seeking a Part-time Administrative Assistant for our Raleigh location to act as the main point of contact for new and existing clients, provide excellent client services, and represent SouthLight in a professional manner.
- Answering phone calls while managing the flow of clients and making appointments.
- Entering new client info into Provider Link Database and maintaining client records online.
- Sorting incoming and outgoing mail.
- Collecting and recording payments and maintaining an accurate daily cash payment log.
- Providing general admin support including filing, typing, copying, faxing promptly and efficiently.
- Preparing outcome surveys for clients.
- Printing, recording, and matching client drug screen results to appropriate files
- Preparing daily bank deposit
- High School Diploma, Associate's Degree preferred.
- 2 or more years of administrative assistant experience.
- Knowledge of cash management principles and/or procedures.
- Records maintenance experience.
- Excellent reliability in work attendance.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Microsoft Office Suite experience and electronic health record experience
- Experience working with SA/MH clients a plus.