Crown Castle works around the country to build and maintain the infrastructure behind the world’s most revolutionary technologies. Crown Castle owns, operates and leases more than 40,000 cell towers and over 80,000 route miles of fiber supporting small cells and fiber solutions across every major US market. This nationwide portfolio of communications infrastructure connects cities and communities to essential data, technology and wireless service – bringing information, ideas and innovations to the people and businesses that need them. Crown Castle is an S&P 500 company and one of the largest Real Estate Investment Trusts in the United States with an enterprise value of more than $80 billion.
Position Title: Technical Lead, Data Integration – 7E
Crown Castle is hiring a Technical Lead, Data Integration. We've grown rapidly and to continue that success, we're looking for truly exceptional people who have a passion for the digital space and is a strategic thinker, change agent, and relationship builder. The Technical Team Lead, Integration will design and implement third-party software and systems with a focus on Enterprise software and data integration. This position will be a SME and technical team lead for third-party implementation and deployment. You will partner with cross-functional business teams and across the digital team to deliver integrated enterprise solutions that achieve stated business objectives.
Essential Job Functions:
- Understand business objectives and goals, define ways to enable them, establish the business case(s), and translate these ideas into integration solutions that fit the strategic plan and project roadmap(s)
- Develop integration and interface strategies to facilitate business and system requirements
- Provide technical advice and expertise for enterprise integration strategy, road map, governance and use of best practices including software integration security
- Responsible for the full SDLC of software application integration solutions and database integration projects that will constitute an Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) framework
- Provide guidance on build vs. buy decisions, this includes cloud vs. on premise decisions
- Lead projects in the implementation and use of third-party software, integration and development tools supporting the SLDC
- Collaborate with business areas to develop, coordinate and execute test plans to ensure successful project deployment
- Assess goals for third-party software solutions focusing on software discovery, selection, implementation and deployment in conjunction with end users, managers, clients, and other stakeholders
- Identify inefficiencies and gaps (data integrity, security, performance, manageability, etc.) in third-party software solutions
- Partner with other teams as applications and systems are designed and implemented to ensure seamless and reliable integration
- Lead the development and definition of documentation and standards for third-party software implementations and integrations
- Write custom code for software integrations as required or necessary (e.g. Web Services, API).
- Ensure quality deliverables by participating in internal and third-party implementation designs, integration strategies and code reviews
- Provide technical coaching and mentorship to teammates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field; MBA or Master’s degree preferred
- 7+ years experience with the design and integration of third-party enterprise application software
- 4+ years experience using Informatica for data integration
- 2+ years experience using Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS) Data Integration and Application Integration platforms (preferably on Azure)
- 2+ years experience working with cloud data warehousing technologies (preferably Snowflake)
- Understanding of programming in a variety of languages and frameworks
- Demonstrated ability to build short and long-term product roadmaps with measurable financial and business results
- High degree of initiative and capacity to lead multiple priorities of significant scope in a fast-paced environment
- Expertise in driving an open and inclusive culture, instilling accountability for best-in-class customer service and fostering innovative thinking
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills; ability to weigh various suggested technical solutions against the original business needs and choose the most cost-effective solution
- Strong understanding of relational database architecture, structures, theories, principles, and practices including experience with various methods of ETL
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to present and communicate both business and technical concepts