ManTech is currently seeking experienced professionals for the Air Force Nuclear Weapons Center at Hill Air Force Base-Ogden, Utah. This will be supporting the Integration Support Contract (ISC) 2.0. Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) weapon systems.
As the Employer of Choice in the government services and solutions industry, ManTech seeks like minds who exhibit a sense of service, creativity and dedication. The ManTech family comprises a diverse yet united group of nearly 8,000 talented professionals around the globe, each bringing distinct backgrounds and skill sets to the team. Nearly half of us are veterans.
Senior Administrative Assistant
- Ability to type a minimum of 60 WPM
- Experience in word processing, presentation and spreadsheet software programs, such as Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills and good command of the English language
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Capable of executing duties in fast paced environment, working under pressure and meeting critical deadlines
- Strong critical thinking skills and outcome-oriented focus
- Ability to resolve conflict in professional/constructive way
- Proven track record of trustworthiness and integrity
- Senior skill set includes ability to perform all stated/implied duties within this tier and those reasonably derived from preceding tier
- Provides general-purpose administrative and clerical support to technical and management level personnel.
- Provides documentation planning and support, project administration, general office support, executive secretarial support, human resource planning, event planning and administration, office relocation planning, etc. required.
- Greets/directs clients and other visitors
- Ensures the efficient operation of the office to include light facility maintenance, monitoring/maintaining equipment and distributing and restocking office supplies
- Serves as first point of contact for clients to maintain and strengthen relationships with office/personnel
- Assists in the preparation of Task Order Plans; tracks cost, schedule and technical performance (at the administrative level) and travel planning;
- Also assists in the acquisition process with contract ODC’s; edits reports/documentation; and maintains databases
- HS Diploma +10 years of related work experience
- Associates Degree or equivalent certificate +7 years of related work experience
- BA or BS degree +4 years of related work experience
- Must be registered/certified or equivalent as appropriate for profession.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.