MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants. Description
- Overall management and administration of construction projects.
- Management / coordination with project superintendents, engineering, and accounting team.
- Maintenance of scheduling, financial goals, quality and safety standards
- Subcontractor Procurement and coordination to ensure schedule and quality requirements
- Procurement Scheduling, Project Scheduling
- Communication with Senior Management and Clients
- Review change orders, RFI, and submittal schedules
- Coordinate purchasing
- 3+ of experience in the construction field as a project manager or assistant project manager
- Thorough understanding of all divisions of work for either new construction or renovation projects
- Highly proficient in use of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Proficient in scheduling software
- Ability to clearly and professionally communicate
In return, the successful Project Manager can expect a highly competitive base salary (negotiable on experience) + performance related bonus + excellent package including health benefits and 401K. Beyond that, there is strong leadership potential!