This position is responsible for managing full curriculum and training lifecycle to include organization-wide needs analysis, developing training and related learning content, conduct train the trainers, mentoring, technical writing, delivering training, and conducting training effectiveness evaluations and subsequent training improvement processes and approaches. Train a wide range of technical topics including software, hardware, networking, and general technical support knowledge and skills.
- Create, revise, facilitate and implement training and/or mentoring program(s) to ensure that technical support team members achieve the skills necessary to fulfill their job duties, succeed in their career pathing, and provide quality service to customers.
- Conduct Train the Trainers in variety of topics.
- Assess training needs, develop training plans, implement metrics, coach, monitor calls, provide feedback and determine training outcomes.
- Maintain and update documentation such as training course material, curriculum, continual education trainings, instructor scripts, web-based training storyboards, record audio narration and onscreen interactions utilizing instructional technologies, quick reference guides, syllabus, troubleshooting trees, student guides and other documentation as needed.
- Deliver trainings through various adult learning techniques and delivery methods (e.g. classroom, virtual instructor-led, webinars, eLearning/online and other methods).
- Identify and implement new technology-based training solutions to improve learning.
- Administer written and practical exams and writes performance reports to evaluate trainees' performance.
- Design and maintain evaluation and certification processes.
- Share expertise, participate on various project teams and perform other duties as required.
- Create reporting as requested for quality and training evaluation, trend analysis and ad-hoc reports based on business needs.
- Provide recommendations and participate in the implementation of overall quality and training process improvements.
- Monitor, coach, score, document and provide feedback to all support Team Schein Members (TSMs) and management regarding quality of performance to ensure high levels of service are maintained.
- Maintain evaluation and tracking tools required for technician quality monitoring.
- Provide recommendations and participate in the implementation of overall quality and training process improvements. Establish and implement quality assurance standards, guidelines and procedures aligned with company Key Performance Indicators and business needs.
Typically 2 to 4 years of related professional experience.
Typically a Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in related discipline.
GENERAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
· Basic understanding of industry practices
· General proficiency with tools, systems, and procedures
· Basic planning/organizational skills and techniques
· Good decision making, analysis and problem solving skills
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Basic presentation and public speaking skills
· Basic interpersonal skills
· Developing professional credibility
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
· Demonstrated knowledge of multiple HSPS support products (e.g. Dentrix, Easy Dental, eServices, Enterprise, Ascend, etc.) preferred
· Developing writing and editing skills. Comfortable switching between technical and conversational writing styles.
· Proven understanding of instructional design, assessment, and effective technical training methods.
· Ability to build presentations with Microsoft PowerPoint.
· Intermediate technical background with the ability to translate complex technical tasks and concepts into clear and concise documentation.
· Strong communication skills (both written and verbal), project management, analytical, human relations, decision making, presentation and organizational skills.
· Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and adapt to change.
· Aptitude for self-directed study and willingness to learn about technical products with limited guidance.
· Ability to work with multiple stakeholders on concurrent projects and handle multiple priorities.
· Knowledge on how to create and edit documents with Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Office Suite preferred.
FULL-TIME BENEFITS AVAILABLE:
- Earn generous PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Seven Company Paid holidays
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K with competitive company match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, AD&D
For more information about career opportunities at Henry Schein, please visit our website at: .