is a global leader in professional information services. Professionals in the areas of legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance and healthcare rely on Wolters Kluwer's market leading information-enabled tools and software solutions to manage their business efficiently, deliver results to their clients, and succeed in an ever more dynamic world. Every day, our customers make critical decisions to help save lives, improve the way we do business, build better judicial and regulatory systems. We help them get it right.
Enablon, a Wolters Kluwer business, is the number 1 provider of EHS, Risk, and Sustainability management software. Hundreds of industry-leading enterprises and millions of users worldwide rely on our solutions to minimize risks, increase worker safety, prevent incidents from happening, and achieve regulatory.
As an Enablon Software Engineer, you will join a small & innovative team responsible and will design, develop, maintain, and test software applications in emerging industries following guidelines & best practices.
Teams are composed of talented software engineers working in a very dynamic, challenging, fast-paced, sustainable, fun and Agile (Scrum) environment. We also maintain a high level of individual and team development by continuously thinking forward and continuing to expand our companys growth and success by focusing on the improvement of the people behind its development.
- Under direct supervision, assists in designing, developing, testing, debugging and implementing operating systems components, software tools, and utilities required for the operation, maintenance, and control of computer systems
- Assists in modifying existing software to fit specialized needs and configurations and maintains program libraries and technical documentation
- Collaborate closely with product owners, testers and other software engineers to improve the Framework
- Design, test, code, deliver and maintain software modules within an Agile Scrum environment
- Work closely with the Tech Lead and Architects to determine development feasibility within identified constraints
- Brainstorm with your team to work through problems that will considerably increase product user experience
- Troubleshoot and solve complex client issues
- Support product owner by drafting functional specification & technical requirements
- Identify and suggest technical evolutions for the UI Kit and the Enablon Framework
- Write technical specifications and documents
- Participate in detailed development costing, review and demo
- Enhance with QA the quality of our processes
- Write unit tests
- Follow and participate directly in the improvement of organizational and development practices and processes
- Share knowledge through direct support, training, peer review, presentation, articles, etc.
- Participate in onsite client demos, workshops or training depending on your interest and experience
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or a related field
- 3+ years of experience with back-end development in C#/.Net programming language
- Must have experience working in a group of 5-10 to deliver software applications
- Agile and scrum experience
- 1 year of experience with one or more unit testing frameworks
- TypeScript experience is a plus
- Travel requirements: 1 trip to Paris each year
Wolters Kluwer (WKL) is a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services for the health, tax & accounting, finance, risk & compliance, and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with advanced technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2019 annual revenues of 4.6 billion. The group serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries, and employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit , follow us on , , and .
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other protected status.