Delivery Driver - CDL-A
51 - Grandville, MI
2950 28th Street SW, Grandville, Michigan 49418
To Connect with a recruiter today text "Apply" to 44844
Belle Tire is a family owned company that has been in business for over 90 years with over 125 stores in 3 states. We have more than 2,000 employees at our retail locations that provide tire and automotive services, including shocks and struts, oil changes, brakes, batteries and auto glass repair, along with an in-store experience that continues to exceed the expectations of a traditional garage.
The Delivery Driver is responsible for delivering tires and products to Belle Tire stores, load and unload products, and conduct truck inspections. They demonstrate a positive attitude, while working with the team to get the customer back on the road fast and affordably.
What you'll do:
- Deliver tires and products to Belle Tire stores
- Load and unload parts and tires on/off trucks
- Conduct truck inspections
- Maintains an organized and safe work environment
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- 21 years old
- Possess and maintain a valid CDL with Class A license certification
- 1 year prior tractor / trailer experience is preferred
- High school diploma or GED is helpful
- Ability to lift an object weighing up to 75 pounds
- Bending, twisting, pushing, pulling, stretching, grabbing, reaching and any other activity normally associated with a Driver position and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrists.
- Varying work hours, Mon-Sat, some overtime may be required. Workshop environment, with heavy physical requirements and long periods of standing.
- Paid weekly
- Company contributions to 401k
- Product and service discounts
- Flexible paid time off
- Competitive health insurance for eligible employees
- Opportunities for career advancement with an outstanding family company