- Are you results-driven, focused, and highly analytical?
- Are you the very best at follow-through?
- Are you always thinking of newer, better ways of doing things?
With a position at Electrosonic Inc., you join a team that provides cutting-edge solutions for world-class projects. Electrosonic is made up of passionate, super-smart, energetic people, who will challenge and inspire you every day. Do you want to be part of something exciting and unique? Then please join us!
We are looking for an Marketing Communication Specialist in our Burbank office who reports directly to the Vice President Marketing.
In this role, you will contribute to the development of a best-in-class global communications program for Electrosonic. You will create, implement, and manage communications programs that effectively describe and promote Electrosonic and its services including: graphics, brochures, company or services fact sheets, logos and other promotional initiatives.
What will you be doing? * Develop, support and execute marketing and communications programs that enhance Electrosonic's reach, relevance, and reputation.
- Manage the content and the channels that support our marketing communications strategy. This will include: developing leadership communications presentations and/or speeches, managing newsletters, and creating creative and engaging campaigns to build awareness of priority topics.
- Manage information dissemination leveraging social channels, blogs and other appropriate resources.
- Build our publishing and content generation program. This will include the creation of a publishing roadmap, supporting teams that seek to publish insights about transformation best practices and producing content for the organization's communications channels.
- Support the planning and execution of tradeshows and events.
- Manage costs to budget for marketing communications projects and programs while ensuring milestones and goals are met.
- Work with applicable outside vendors to negotiate pricing, timing and quality of deliverables.
- Contribute to the development of our growing library of communications best practices.
- Follow Electrosonic health and safety policies and procedures.
- High intelligence with the ability to absorb new information rapidly and grapple with a wide range of complex business issues
- Strong critical reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivation, with a talent for working entrepreneurially in an unstructured environment
- Deeply wired client service mindset, with strong networking skills to help build up an internal 'client base'
- High degree of presence, credibility and confidence in working with senior colleagues
- Knowledge of current products and trends in audio, video, show control, and/or related industry.
- 4-6 years of experience in a business communications-related field
- Experience as a communicator in a corporate marketing environment, ideally in technology and or professional services
- Experience developing, leading and supporting thought leadership campaigns
- Experience developing and leading messaging and positioning for events and conferences
- Experience handling external, internal, and executive communications programs, including media relations and social
- Experience working with a range of business communications media (e.g. writing, presentation, video, animation, social media)
Electrosonic is a worldwide audio-visual company with extensive experience in designing, project managing, engineering and supporting AV systems and products.
Founded in 1964, the company has always been among the first to apply new technology to create tailored, state-of-the-art solutions that meet the challenges of the professional AV market.
With over 50 years of experience working on complex projects, both large and small and in multiple geographic territories, Electrosonic has developed a reputation that is unsurpassed in the industry. Many of Electrosonic's projects have been recognized with key industry and sector awards.
Electrosonic aims to develop lasting relationships by working in partnership with our customers and suppliers and all others involved in the project.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro