You can build your own career while enriching the lives of others. The Direct Support Professional provides the support needed to help individuals with developmental disabilities lead more rewarding and satisfying lives. Chariton Valley Association has made a huge impact on the Adair County community since 1982 by providing care and support to our residents.
We provide services in the areas of community integration, self-help skills, employment, general nursing care, and overall daily living. Employees will be trained in medication administration, CPR, First Aid, and more. All trainings are paid for by Chariton Valley Association.
As a full time employee at Chariton Valley Association you will receive:
- Sick Time
- Holiday Pay
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance Options
- Help people live more independently and happily in their homes by working with them to achieve their goals
- Assist with individuals in their day-to-day needs (transportation, preparing meals, etc.)
- Go with people into the community to do activities (shopping, community events, movies, doctor appointments, etc.)
- Provide encouragement and coaching to people who are working to develop daily living skills & healthy habits
Self-motivated individuals that wish to move forward on their career path will find many opportunities at Chariton Valley Association. From Direct Support to Supervisory and Management, this may be the lifelong career that could enrich your life and secure your future.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Drivers License
- Be 18yrs of age or older
Schedules-7:00am to 3:00pm, 3:00pm to 11:00pm, 11:00pm to 7:00am. Employees are expected to be available at least one weekend shift per week.
Chariton Valley Association is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any othercharacteristic protected by law.