Moves and cleans vehicles, keeps the vehicles in sound working condition, and helps general manager as requested. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintains new- and used-vehicle inventory appearance and performance by cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles, replenishing all vehicle fluids as needed, and replacing batteries when necessary.
- Places buyer guides and stock tags in vehicles.
- Keeps new- and used-vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by the general manager and in accordance with dealership display standards.
- Cleans driveway and sidewalks, removing snow and debris as necessary.
- Drives vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and parking lot as needed.
- Makes key tags for vehicles.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Clear and Valid Driver's License
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Discount on Vehicles
- Paid Vacation