Do you want a rewarding career helping others while receiving competitive pay, on your own flexible work schedule? We’ve got the job for you!
Comfort Keepers is looking for trained caregivers to join our team. At Comfort Keepers, we provide uplifting in-home care for seniors and other adults who require a helping hand, a supportive companion, and day-to-day assistance in their homes. As a caregiver, you will have the opportunity to deliver one-on-one care that enhances quality of life and brings hope and joy to clients and their families.
Caregiver Job Benefits:
- Competitive pay with shift differential
- Flexible schedule to fit your lifestyle
- Work near your home
- Ongoing paid training
- Supplemental Benefits
- Caregiver Appreciation give-aways and events
- Supportive and Rewarding Work Environment
- Growing Company with opportunity for development
- Provides friendly companionship and assistance with daily activities including dressing guidance, grooming, meal preparation, medication reminders, running errands, laundry and light housekeeping (Please know that we make a point to explain to our clients we are not a cleaning service!!)
- Personal Care including bathing, dressing, mobility, incontinence care, feeding and other services
- Provides transportation to doctor’s appointments, beauty shops, etc.
- Trained Home Health Aide, or
- Certified Nursing Assistant, or
- Nursing Student who has completed the clinical practicum portion of their training, or
- One year of practical experience in a Delaware licensed facility under the supervision of a Registered Nurse
- Companionship and/or Personal Care experience
- A passion for the job and genuine desire to help others
- Access to reliable transportation with a willingness to travel within 20 miles - New Castle and Kent counties
- Up-to-date car insurance in your name, registration and valid Driver’s License
- Ability to pass background checks and work related references
- Must pass drug testing
An Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Comfort Keepers considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any legally protected status. We will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Powered by JazzHR