- Provide efficient and safe delivery of furniture while representing Hudson's Furniture in a professional manner.
- Class A CDL license is required.
- Must operate vehicles safely and efficiently, complying with all governmental and corporate procedures.
- Answers all customer questions and must provide exceptional customer care and service.
- All drivers are expected to comply with Hudson's Furniture appearance guidelines.
- Requires extensive communication with customers.
- Requires completion of all company mandated documentation and must follow all company policies and procedures.
- Must be able to assemble furniture when required and make minor repairs.
- Excellent human relations and verbal communication skills. Neat appearance since customer contact is required.
- Position can be physically demanding, requiring long hours, standing, walking, stooping and physical agility and dexterity, and is subject to weather extremes.
- Ability to lift 75 lbs. Ability to maneuver packages of any weight above 75 lbs. with appropriate equipment and/or assistance from another person.
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
Hudson's is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Hudson's does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.