We are seeking compassionate and enthusiastic individuals to join our staff in Village Care
4 and 8 hour shifts available
Sign on Bonus offered!
Medical, Dental, Vision
Generous Paid Time Off
Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
Shift Premiums and Flexible Scheduling Available!
The primary purpose of your position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident’s condition.