Classification: Software Engineer
Compensation: $100000.00 to $130000.00 yearly
Candidates looking to grow their careers will be interested in this Software Engineer position. Robert Half Technology is looking for candidates to join a highly focused, motivated team in the Healthcare/NHS field. If you have a strong command of design patterns and software engineering methods, you might be a good fit. Creating new platforms and maintaining existing technologies are responsibilities critical to the role as well as the ability to effectively collaborate with others. The full-time Software Engineer opportunity is located in Chicago, Illinois.
- Supplement solutions which account for scalability and optimize performance
- Collaborate closely with the product team to build new features and designs
- Create high quality production-ready code in an agile environment
- Advocate top programming practices and standards
- Appraise new technologies and generate prototypes for ongoing improvements
- Create and bring about back end and front end components and services
- Comprehension of web application frameworks - Software engineering experience - You have been through the planning, launching and refactoring phases of code you wrote - Strong knowledge of relational database management systems - Prior experience with DevOps - ASP.NET MVC Framework experience - Comprehension of Selenium Automation - Proficiency in MongoDB - Microsoft Azure experience highly preferred - NoSQL experience preferred - NoSQL DB experience desired - Adeptness in Angular JS - Knowledge of NoSQL Technologies - General familiarity with React - Previous experience working with Selenium - Demonstrated knowledge of AngularJS - Knowledge of .NET Framework - Selenium - Web Browser Automation experience highly valued - Background working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) - Hands-on experience with Agile project management - Comprehensive knowledge of .NET - Foundational knowledge in Jest - AngularJS experience - Practical knowledge of React.js - Earlier work involving Microservices - Proficiency in ASP.NET - Good understanding of Kubernetes - Experience with Selenium - Experience with API design
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half .