At WSP, we are driven by inspiring the right people to be part of our future-focused business objectives. Our devotion to teamwork has allowed us to build communities and expand our skylines. Here at WSP, anything is within our reach and yours as a WSP employee. Come join us and help shape the future!
WSP is currently initiating a search for a Associate Consultant, Electrical Engineer for our Honolulu, Hawaii office.
Associate Consultant, Electrical Engineer - Honolulu, Hawaii
Our Engineers work on high quality, high-profile, national and international projects. You will actively participate in the full project cycle, from the design phase through the final construction close-out. WSP offers excellent growth opportunities:
- Work within multi-discipline project teams to develop drawing and specification documents for issuance to architects, contractors and building owners.
- Service utility coordination
- Power distribution
- Fire alarm
- Low voltage infrastructure
- Emergency power systems
- UPS design
- Construction Administration
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 1-3 yrs experience designing electrical systems for the built environment
- Previous building design internship experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit.
- Knowledge of building and energy codes.
- Interest in innovative design, specifically in renewable energies and sustainable, high performing buildings.
- Exercise responsible and ethical decision-making regarding company funds, resources and conduct and adhere to WSP’s Code of Conduct and related policies and procedures
- Proven track record of upholding workplace safety and ability to abide by WSP’s health, safety and drug/alcohol and harassment policies
WSP provides a comprehensive suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, and retirement savings focused on a providing health and financial stability throughout the employee’s career.
At WSP, we want to give our employees the challenges they seek to grow their careers and knowledge base. Your daily contributions to your team will be a key piece in our meeting client objectives, goals and challenges. Are you ready to get started?
WSP USA Inc., WSP USA Buildings Inc., and WSP USA Services Inc. (collectively “WSP USA”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Race/Age/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disability or Protected Veteran Status
The selected candidate must be authorized to work in the United States.
WSP USA Inc., WSP USA Buildings Inc., and WSP USA Services Inc. (collectively "WSP USA") is an Equal Opportunity Employer Race/Age/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disability or Protected Veteran Status