C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc. , based in Keene, NH, is the largest wholesale grocery supply company in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1918 as a supplier to independent grocery stores, C&S now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 6,000 independent supermarkets, chain stores, military bases, and institutions with over 150,000 different products. At C&S, We Select the Best® – those with the motivation, pride, and drive to succeed in our fast-paced world.
Working Safely is a Condition of Employment at C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc. C&S Wholesale Grocers is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
Position Overview The Senior Analyst, Web Application will work as part of the Web Application team responsible for the development, implementation and ongoing growth of the company’s web application and work force management capabilities.
- Work closely with end users & cross functional teams to implement system projects, including the development of functional designs, testing plans and deliverables in the Work Force applications and Web Application portfolio
- Develop end-to-end technical solutions for the assigned business requirement.
- Monitor compliance with statements of policies and procedures to assure that proper documentation is maintained and that the required quality controls are implemented.
- Solve data relationship problems, often by designing processes and data structures to ensure data integrity across applications.
- Solve problems in response to business questions/problems. Frequent research of job schedules and program logic are methods to solve many of these types of questions.
- Interpret and translate business specifications into technical specifications.
- Make technical recommendations on designs as well as technical improvements.
- Develop PL/SQL database objects, SQL scripts, Interfaces, Reports, Forms.
- Develop solutions, support and test Workforce Management and Web Applications customizations across production support, enhancements and projects.
- Troubleshoot Workforce Management application and Web Applications issues and work with other teams and vendors to resolve them.
- Manage service level agreements (SLAs) protocol for production issue resolution.
- Participate in on-call rotation for off hours support of systems and assist in troubleshooting & resolving issues.
- Bachelor’s degree (or foreign degree equivalent) or higher in Computer Science or Information Systems or related
- 5 years of experience
- Design and development on a Work Force Management platform.
- Design and development of Java, Java script, JSP, J2EE, PL/SQL, SQL components
- Proficient computer skills, experience in MS Office, including Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate professionally, both written and verbal with individuals at all levels of the organization and with external contacts
- Progressive, flexible and team-oriented approach desired
- Possess a proactive approach with strong customer service orientation
- Flexible work schedule needed to be able to work with operations during times that the warehouse is operational
- Experience in Warehouse Management Systems and Time & Attendance Systems is a plus
- Knowledge and understanding of engineered labor standards is a plus
Company C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc.
C&S Wholesale Grocers