- Self-starter with strong mechanical aptitude required; able to perform responsibilities at customer job site with minimal supervision.
- Candidates should possess an excellent driving record, and valid Commercial Driver’s License, or the ability to obtain a CDL.
- Must have the ability to operate a variety of equipment in the field and on customer job-sites.
- Proficient in the use of a computer, Microsoft Office products and service software required in position; able to complete service reports and provide pertinent details for work orders.
- Excellent customer satisfaction skills required.
- Able to work overtime as required by job and customer demand.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Additional duties may be assigned.
Carter Machinery Co., Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law – are encouraged to apply.