This position is responsible for assisting the warehouse staff with receiving process, label printing and sorting process, and load audits, as well as assisting in other duties as needed.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Other duties may be assigned. A teammate in this position must have the ability to:
- Perform load audits on a daily basis.
- Coordinate the ship confirmation process with the warehouse staff.
- Assist with receiving process.
- Provide administrative support for the warehouse staff.
- Provide administrative support in the label printing and sorting process.
- Ensure all invoices, load summaries, and labels are printed, sorted and distributed appropriately, and ensure that loads are completed and accurate.
- Create presentations, memos, letters and other documentation.
- Provide assistance as needed with customer communications.
- Prepare check requests, invoices, and business expense reimbursements for authorization.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings.
- Answer calls and direct calls to the appropriate person.
- Sort mail, order supplies, copy and collate business materials.
- Maintain calendars.
- Coordinate travel.
A teammate in this position must have:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 4-5 years administrative experience with working knowledge of office practices.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a professional personal presentation are required.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines with little margin for error.
- Ability to perform computer word processing, presentations/graphic proficiency and spreadsheet skills are required, (Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint) on an IBM compatible system.
- Command of English grammar and spelling required.
- Basic math skills required and must be capable of calculations on calculator and computer.
- Proficiency with internet.
- Office environment.
McLane offers competitive pay and benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, STD/LTD and 401(k).
Candidates must pass a background check, drug screen and other job requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.