C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc. , based in Keene, NH, is the largest wholesale grocery supply company in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1918 as a supplier to independent grocery stores, C&S now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 6,000 independent supermarkets, chain stores, military bases, and institutions with over 150,000 different products. At C&S, We Select the Best® – those with the motivation, pride, and drive to succeed in our fast-paced world.
Working Safely is a Condition of Employment at C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc. C&S Wholesale Grocers is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
Position Overview As a Warehouse Shift Operations Manager, you will plan and coordinate a shift operation for a warehouse distribution facility, ensuring that quality, safety, and production requirements are met or exceeded.
Job Description Description
- Directly oversee daily shift operations to include selection, shipping, receiving, cross docking and trailer loading operations.
- Lead & manage Warehouse Supervisors in the efficient and safe operation of Warehouse activities.
- Take immediate action to resolve any problems that could impact daily labor standards & timely completion of shift requirements.
- Monitor labor standards daily and take appropriate action to ensure standards are achieved.
- Conduct performance management activities including, annual performance appraisals and design of training and career development plans.
- Ensure that progressive coaching and counseling concepts are conducted according to established policies and procedures.
- Participate in determining department operating budget.
- Travel Required:No
- Warehouse : Freezer (-20F to 0F)
- Warehouse : Perishable Warehouse (28F to 60F)
- Warehouse : Grocery Warehouse (50F to 90F)
- Specialized Knowledge : Knowledge of Warehouse safety regulatory standards.
- Special Skills : Coaching skills for team development. Demonstrated interpersonal and communications skills sufficient to communicate performance expectations and motivate and retain staff members.
- Physical abilities: : Safely and efficiently move products weighing up to 60lbs. Stand/walk for up to 10-12 hrs
- Other: : Ability to apply conflict resolution techniques.
- Basic proficiency with personal computer operations; Microsoft Office applications preferred (Word, Excel, Powerpoint). : Bilingual a plus. Certifications Preferred in Food Safety, Fork Lift Operator, HACCP.
- 2-5 : General warehouse experience with minimum 2 years in a Supervisory role.
Shift 2nd Shift (United States of America)
Company C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc.
C&S Wholesale Grocers