Responsible for the efficient execution of merchandising items to ensure with consistency in product sets and signage displays across a group of stores. Accountable for a reduction in time spent on merchandising processes due to an increased familiarity of sets.
Essential Job Functions:
Through previous background and experience the candidate must demonstrate, with or without an accommodation, the ability to...
- Interact professionally and effectively through verbal and written communication with all professional contacts with emphasis on company interests
- Good knowledge of the store product and strong merchandising and organization skills.
- Ability to be diligent in completion of time keeping, mileage calculations and expenses.
- Access to reliable transportation, proper liability insurance
- Move merchandise up to 50 pounds
The nature of the job requires daily travel to various stores, with overnight stay possible for remote locations. Duties may include bending, stooping, lifting (50 lbs), standing, walking and fixture building. Associate may be expected to occasionally use a hand-held tool such as a hammer or rubber mallet to perform a task.
Education and Experience
Minimum high school diploma (its equivalency i.e. GED) or the equivalent work experience. A qualified applicant will be required to demonstrate proficiency in the areas of mathematics, and above average communication skills.