For over 60 years, Blain’s Farm & Fleet has maintained our commitment to offer customers high quality products, reliable service, and competitive prices. We were recognized for the second year in a row on Forbes magazine’s 2019 list of America’s Best Mid-Size Employer. Currently with 42 store locations across Illinois, Iowa, Wisconsin, and Michigan, we are a private, family-owned specialty discount retailer with a track record of never closing a store location. Blain’s actively gives back to the community through local donations, as well as supporting the American Heart Association for over 25 years. Our work culture is family-oriented, shown by our closing for major holidays. As our company expands, you could be the next talented, forward-thinking member to join our team.
We offer an outstanding benefits package, including:
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Parental leave
- Associate discount program
- 401(k) retirement plan & profit-sharing program
- Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Short- and long-term disability and Life Insurance
- Relocation assistance
Interested? Apply today!
The Stocking Crew Associate is responsible for distributing merchandise to appropriate areas and assist in putting merchandise on shelves. Additional job duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in unloading freight and Blain trucks.
- Distribute merchandise to departments.
- Assist in stocking merchandise in the various departments.
- Assist in returning merchandise to appropriate areas in the warehouse.
- Break down all cartons, remove packaging and take to recycling area.
- Demonstrate awareness and compliance with Loss Prevention and safety policies and/or procedures.
- Assist in other departments as assigned
- Great communication skills
- Prior Retail experience preferred
- Able to work evenings when needed and at least every other weekend
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screening and background checks