iOFFICE, Teem, ManagerPlus and Hippo CMMS brands are one family, working together to serve thousands of organizations and their millions of employees around the world. We are creative, curious, and collaborative with a passion for inspiring the heart and soul of today’s workplace.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of technology development
- Exhibits good communication skills
- Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally and written form
- Keeps other team members adequately informed
- Use appropriate communication methods.
- Develops innovative approaches and ideas
- Displays original thinking and creativity
- Generates suggestions for improving work processes
- Meets challenges with resourcefulness.
- Demonstrates accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to balance team and individual responsibilities
- Puts success of team above own interests.
- Team – Significant influence on the overall successful delivery of pod or scrum team commitments. Provides moderate architectural oversight.
- Department – Limited to moderate cross engineering pod/team influence.
- Company – Typically, limited company level influence.
- Industry – Typically limited industry level influence.
- Personal – Documents work as needed makes appropriate comments in code, tracks information received, maintains work item status.
- Team – Participates in team meetings, estimation of assignments, mentors junior engineers. Makes significant contributions in design sessions, may act as a pod or team lead.
- Department – Attends department meetings, reads department communications, may help prepare metrics or other information for department reporting, limited to moderate work across engineering teams to build and design cross feature integrations.
- Company – Attends company meetings, reads company communications.
- Industry – Read industry news, participation in community repos and discussion forums.
- Personal – Makes significant decisions about how to implement individual assignments. Able to make complex design decisions with good outcomes based on experience. Requires minimal supervision. Consults as needed with more experienced engineers on challenging architecture and system design. Able to break down large features into consumable tasks, estimate, and execute accordingly.
- Team - May make certain types of team or pod impacting decisions. Especially as it pertains to patterns of implementation for features assigned to the pod or team. May be final say on team approach in certain areas of process left to the team.
- Department – Not typically involved in department level decisions.
- Company – Not typically involved in company level decisions.
- Industry – Not typically involved in industry level decisions
Design & Architecture
- Basic Knowledge: Data persistence patterns. Distributed systems. Scalability and performance.
- Proficiency: Algorithmic complexity and data structures. Design patterns and their application to cloud based platforms. TODO reference architectural aspects of secure architecture (OWASP).
- Basic Knowledge: Programming languages
- Proficiency: Debugging, Unit testing, One language / functional area (mobile, browser, server-side), SOLID, Connect client needs with technical solutions. Implements security best practices.
- Awareness: Cloud platform technologies (ML/AI), Serverless functions, streaming data pipelines.
- Basic Knowledge: Database technologies.
- Proficiency: IDEs, one operating system, source code control, debuggers, front end and backend framework. Databases, Storage, containers, Cloud platforms (API Gateways, VMs, Storage, Auth, Message Queues), Query analyzers.
Travel Requirements: Some travel may be required.
- Base Salary
- Above-average benefits including medical insurance, dental & vision, and disability insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) plus paid holidays
- 401k plan
- Casual dress
We are obsessed with helping create meaningful connections that enhance the employee experience and drive positive business outcomes. We believe our success depends upon us ‘Owning the Outcome’; always doing the right thing; being innovative and working as a team.
. . . . Our Tech. Our Team. Our World.
The iOFFICE team has an extensive history as innovators in the Space and Workplace Management Software realm. Our leaders were instrumental in founding the first-ever platform of this kind as a native SaaS offering. We were there from the very beginning but were never content with staying there. Instead, we have continued to advance our technology to keep pace with the ever-changing workplace landscape.
Powered by JazzHR