About the Unit:
N3W Medical Complexity Unit is a 19 bed medical unit committed to holistic patient-centered care with a focus on those with complex psycho-social needs. There is a dedicated interdisciplinary team that rounds together daily to collaborate on each patient.
Why Reading Hospital?
- Magnet designated
- Five-Star Ranking, 2019 – one of only 11 hospitals in the state to do so!
- US News & World Report: 6th best hospital in PA
- Comprehensive benefits to include earned time off, enhanced tuition assistance, retirement savings with employer match and so much more!
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents nursing care.
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- Current Pennsylvania RN licensure
- Current BLS Certification
- Previous RN experience, preferred